US Bank Reliacard login online banking provides many services for users such as loans, wealth management and payment by mastercard, credit cards and debit cards. In this article, Powerpacplus will share with you how to access, reset password & contact customer service.
About us bank reliacard
The ReliaCard is a government-issued prepaid debit card that can be topped up by the government. The ReliaCard allows you to receive payments from government agencies in electronic form. It is not a credit card, but it works the same way as other prepaid debit cards.
Once the money has been deposited into the card account, it can be used to make purchases, pay bills, and transact via the Internet, phone, or mail. You can also earn money on purchases made at participating retailers, as well as withdraw cash from ATMs, banks, and credit unions. Purchases, bill payments and cash withdrawals are automatically taken from the available balance on the card.
Access to us bank reliacard login online account
You must activate the card after receiving it. You can activate your card online or over the phone, and you’ll need the necessary information, including your card number, PIN and name. A ReliaCard Visa account will be created for you. You can use this account to load money onto your card and then use that money to make purchases. Although the costs of using the card are comparable to those charged by other debit cards.
- Go to the website by this link: usbankreliacard.com
- Enter your username and password. You can also tap on “Show” to display your password. This will help you avoid typing the wrong password
- In the last step, you need to click on “Login” to access your account
U.S. Bank ReliaCard app
- Select “Manage Cards” from the main menu.
- Choose the card that needs to be activated.
- Choose “Activate Map” from the drop-down menu. If you have more than one card to activate, choose the one you want to activate at once and click “Continue”.
- Select “Activate” after entering your card details and the last four digits of your SSN.
Note: For your protection, your debit card personal identification number (PIN) is sent separately. It can also be activated by depositing or withdrawing money at any US bank ATM. If you would like to activate your card over the phone, please do so. US Bank can be reached at 800-236-3838.
Register us bank reliacard account
- Go to the website
- Click on “Create user account” and it will navigate to a new page
- On this page, type your card account number and Tap on “Continue”
How to activate your Reliacard Us Bank
For those looking for how to activate their Us Bank Reliacard, please follow the steps below to activate their card easily and stress-free.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Go to your web browser
- In the upper right corner, click the activate card button.
- You will be taken to the activation web page.
- Enter your 16-digit card number and account number in the required fields.
- Click the blue continue button.
You will need to follow the on-screen prompt in order to complete the verification process.
- Visit the homepage
- Choose “forgot username” button
- Enter your card account number then tap on “Continue”
Forgot password of U.S. ReliaCard
- Click on “Forgot password” to regain your password
- Enter your user ID. After that, tap on “Continue” and follow the instructions to take your password back
How do I check U.S. Bank ReliaCard balance?
- Account information can be viewed online at the homepage
- SMS/Email Alerts – Sign up to receive email or SMS alerts when funds are placed in your account or when your account balance falls below a certain threshold.
- Mobile Banking App- Download the app and check your balance on your smartphone
- Phone search bar to download it. – Call Cardholder Services at 866.567.8590 for more information.
- ATM – Find out your account balance at an ATM.
U.S. Bank ReliaCard customer service
U.S. Bank ReliaCard number: 855-282-6161
Hours: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Online web: the homepage