Venmo Debit Card Login is a guide for you to access your Venmo online banking account as easily as possible. This post contains the step by step instructions for you to login, register, reset password, activate Venmo Mastercard debit card account on website and Venmo app, contact customer service to solve problems.
Keep reading for more details!
About Venmo Debit Card
Beside Venmo Visa Card and Venmo rewards credit card, the Venmo Mastercard is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. The card colors are various, such as purple, yellow, blue, green. Debit card may be used everywhere Mastercard are accepted in the United States.
The circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated, and Mastercard is a registered trademark. Only the Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank; additional Venmo goods, services, or offers are not the responsibility of The Bancorp Bank.
Debit cards that use the Venmo Mastercard network is called the Venmo Mastercard® Debit Card. It is associated with your Venmo account and enables you to pay for your purchases everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Both the United States and U.S. territories accept Mastercard. Please be aware that even if you are ordering online from the United States, Venmo and the Venmo Debit Card is a debit card that cannot be utilized with foreign retailers.
Currently, the Venmo Debit Card may only be used in the United States and U.S. territories at U.S. retailers for USD purchases. Please be aware that even if you are ordering online from the United States, Venmo and the Venmo Debit Card cannot be utilized with foreign retailers. A licensed supplier of money transfer services, PayPal, Inc. operates the Venmo service.
Venmo Debit Card Login On Website
- Go to the Venmo.com site
- Click on the “Log in” button at the top right corner
- Enter your email, mobile, or username and password
- Click on the “Sign In” button to finish
Get Your Password Back
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link in the login page
- Enter your email or phone number you use with your account
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Check your phone to receive a link to reset your password
Note: Entering a phone number signifies your agreement to receive SMS texts to reset your password and your confirmation that you have permission to use the specified number. There may be carrier surcharges.
Sign Up For A New Personal Or Business Account
- Click on the “Sign Up” link in the login page
- Choose your type of account by selecting the “Personal” or “Business” option
- Click on the “Get started” button
- Enter your phone number
- Click on the “Send code” button
- Check your SMS to get the Venmo verification code
- Keep following the rest of instructions to finish your registration
Venmo Debit Card Login With Mobile App
You can also acces your Venmo debit card use the Venmo App by following the tutorial below:
- Download the Venmo Mobile App from Google Play or App Store
- Launch and start the downloaded app
- Sign up for your mobile account
- Enter your email/mobile/username and password to login
- Tap on the “Sign In” button to finish
Venmo Debit Card Activation
Your Venmo Debit Card should come after approval in 10 working days. At this time, the card may only be delivered to a residential address. Please get in touch with us if 10 business days have gone by and you still haven’t gotten your card. Remember that business days don’t include weekends or USPS-observed holidays. You need to activate for use your Venmo card .
In the Venmo app, you may activate your card. Check the Venmo Debit Card section under “Cards” in the menu. When trying to activate your card, be sure to have it with you.
Your Venmo account and the Venmo Debit Card are connected. Your Venmo account may only be linked to 1 current Venmo Debit Card, and that card must be in the account holder’s name.
- Filling out the form above will allow you to email us.
- Use our mobile app to speak with us for the quickest service (M–F, 6:00am–11:59pm CT; Sat–Sun, 8:00am–10:00pm CT).
- Telephone (855) 812-4430 (8:00am-8:00pm CT, seven days a week)
Credit Card for Venmo (powered by Visa credit)
- Use the phone number on the back of your Venmo Credit Cards to contact Synchrony Bank (24 hours a day, seven days a week)
- Please contact Venmo Credit Card support via the Get Help feature in your Venmo app if your card has been lost or stolen. Our Venmo Credit Card FAQ also includes Synchrony Bank’s contact details.
Support for Venmo Debit Cards and Online Shopping
- Fill out the form above and choose “Venmo Debit Card question” to send us an email.
- Dial email@example.com to contact us through email.
- Use our mobile banking app to chat (M-F, 6:00am-11:59pm CT; Sat-Sun, 8:00am-10:00pm CT)
- Contact Venmo at the card number on the back of your physical card (Card deactivation: Seven days a week, 24 hours a day; Live agent: 8:00am to 8:00pm CT, seven days a week)
Support for Business Profiles
- Fill out the form above and choose “Business Profile” to send us an email.
- To contact us, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for choosing PowerPACPus’s post. If you have some more questions about this topic, don’t hesitate to leave your comments below and discuss with our readers.