VNSGU admission login Portal and Registration online
VNSGU Admission Login is an online portal for admissions to the various courses offered by Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. The courses include MBA, MSC, MBBS, LLB, BSC, Diploma and Ph.D. Through this portal, prospective students can apply online for admission by providing their personal and academic details. They can also check their exam dates and results.
Follow http://powerpacplus.org/ for more details!
About Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University is a public university located in the city of Surat, Gujarat, India
Formerly known as the University of South Gujarat, it was renamed Veer Narmad University of South Gujarat (VNSGU) in 2004 in honor of the famous Gujarati scholar and poet Narmad
Founded in 1965, the university offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses including non-traditional postgraduate departments such as public administration, rural studies, comparative literature, and aquatic biology
It has colleges affiliated with it in Surat and other cities in Gujarat
What is the VNSGU admission login portal?
The VNSGU Admission Portal is the official portal of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University which provides a convenient way for students to apply for admission to this university.
This portal has all the necessary information on the admission process, eligibility criteria, application form, fees and the last date for submission of the application form.
The university offers various courses such as IGNOU, MBA, MCA, and BBA courses and it also offers other specializations in Science, Education, and Technology.
The fees for each course are different, depending on students’ specialization and the colleges offering them.
The entrance test for VNSGU is held every year and students can register online. The registration process for admission is so easy because all the necessary details are available on the portal itself. Now, Let’s find out the way to log in to this portal in the below part!
How to log in to the VNSGU admission portal?
You can access your account by following the below steps:
- Go to the official university website: www.vnsgu.ac.in or click this link
- Next, fill in your username and password
- Click on “Sign in”
How to apply online for VNSGU admission form?
Before you decide to apply, make sure you already learn about the schools which you want to study as well as the required documents carefully. Read the below part to ensure your admission process without mistakes:
What are the eligibility criteria for VNSGU admission?
To be eligible for admission at VNSGU, students need to meet certain eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have passed their 12th board exam from a recognized board and institution
- Students must pass the VNSGU exam
- Valid age and other admission criteria
- Students must pay the required admission fee by the specified date
- Besides, VNSGU may have additional requirements for admissions like specific educational qualifications or experience in related fields
What are the documents required for VNSGU admission form?
Below is the list of what you need to provide for VNSGU:
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photo & Signature
- Identity Card such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
- UG Degree Marksheet
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Residential Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Disability Certificate
Step-by-step for VNSGU registration
Admission is based on the merit list and other processes. But all candidates need to do before is they should apply online for VNSGU login online application form. Follow this instruction to start:
- On the login page, select the “Apply now” option
- In the new tab, the application form will appear. Now you need to complete details including Faculty For Admission, Admission Form, Last Qualifying Graduation / PG / Diploma University, Last Qualifying S.S.C Exam Board, Last Qualifying H.S.C Exam Board and other info
- After entering all, click “Send OTP”
- Now, you will receive a message via your provided phone number
- After that, you must follow the system instruction and then go to pay the fees via the online payment method. Remember to save or take the hard copy of the application form for later use
Some of the external admission forms:
- School Admission
- College Admission
- University Admission
- ITI Admission
- Polytechnic Admission
- Ph.D. Admission
How to recover a VNSGU student login password?
Do not panic if you forget your password, by following these procedures, you may retrieve it in a few minutes:
- On the student login page, find and choose the option “Forgot password”
- Next, enter your details including your email id, applicant no, and date of birth to verify your account
- Click on the “Submit” button and follow the system guide for the next steps
If you can not get admission online or you have any questions or concerns. You can keep in touch with the university services by
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Post Box No 49, Udhna Magdalla Road
Surat – 395007, Gujarat, [INDIA]
- Phone number: +91 (0261) 2227141 to 2227146
- Toll-Free: 1800 2333 011
- Official Website: https://www.vnsgu.ac.in
- Email: email@example.com
Social medial platforms: