Walmartmoneycard login helps you activate or access your money on your walmart moneycard easily. Keep reading this post to get the detailed guide to use this traditional bank service
About Walmart Moneycard: A Reloadable Visa Prepaid Debit Card
Not all prepaid debit cards are created equal. You can easily be tricked into buying one that the issuer has led you to believe will best meet your needs, as it offers the most generous cash back rewards program, enticing discount promotions, and highly competitive transaction fee.
The Walmart Money Card is a reloadable prepaid debit card that you top up whenever you want to shop at Walmart. You can shop electronically using the debit card as long as the establishment accepts Visa or Mastercard debit cards. And only a select number of services are chargeable.
Walmart Money Card Login
Your online account is the primary location for accessing all of the major services and features offered by the Money Card.
- Add money from a bank to your accounts.
- Check the bank balance and view the transaction summary.
- Deposit check into your account using your smartphone.
There are certain things that must be followed in order to securely log into your Money Card account.
- Always use a trusted device to log into your debit card accounts, such as a B. Your personal smartphone, laptop or desktop.
- Always use the latest web browser when accessing the online website.
- Register first and create an account.
- If possible, use an onscreen keyboard to enter sensitive information like your password.
- Only use the official website or mobile to sign up and log into your account.
Once you have read all of the above instructions, please review the log-in process below.
Step 1: Visit The Official Website.
Go to the Walmart Moneycard login page, you can make your Money Card login
Step 2: Fill Required Information
Enter your online user ID and password. Tick ” Remember User ID” to save your information.
Step 3: Finish
Click Log in button on your right side, which is an orange one. Now you are done!
Recover Money Card Account User ID And Password
If customers forget their moneycard Walmart Money Card username and password, there is a way to recover them. Please check the following steps.
User ID and password recovery process:
- On the log-in page, click Forgot user ID/password? Shortcut. You will see different options that you can use to recover the username and password (as shown below).
- On the account recovery form, you will see three options.
- I have my User ID – Click this option. On the next page, enter your User ID and Social Security Number (SSN) and click the Next button.
- I have my card – Enter your card number, CVV number and SSN and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- I don’t know my User ID or don’t have my card – Enter your SNN and zip code and click the “Continue” button.
- After clicking the “Next” button, follow the on-screen instructions to recover your account.
If you don’t even have your SNN, please call (877) 937-4098 and speak to a customer service representative to resolve your sign-in issue.
Walmart Money Card Online Application Process
- Visit the official website https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/ and click the “Sign Up Now” or “Open an Account” link available on the home page.
- An online application form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
- Now the applicant can fill this online form by filling in all the required information like name, address, zip code, mobile phone number, email id, SSN, date of birth etc.
- Click on the Next button after entering all the details. On the next page you may need to confirm your mobile number and email ID.
Walmart Moneycard Activation Guide
Follow the steps below to activate your online Walmart cash card:
- Go to the Walmart Money Card activation page at www.walmartmoneycard.com/activate.
- Enter the 16-digit personalized card number.
- Enter the month and year of expiration from the back of your card.
- Enter your security code, the last 4 digits of your social security number and the card PIN.
- Then follow the simple Command Prompt steps.
- Enter the code that appears on your screen
- Tap the #Next tab to complete.
- Finally, you will receive confirmation that you activate successfully for the Walmart Money Card.
Walmart Moneycard Customer Service
If you have any questions, please call (877) 937-4098.
Postal address: You can also write to
- Walmart Money Card Customer Care
- PO box field 5100
- Pasadena, CA 91117
Key Features Of The Walmart Moneycard
When you sign up for this prepaid visa debit, you spend more time enjoying its benefits than worrying about transaction fees. But the Walmart Money Card offers more than just a debit card to pay for items in store. Here is a summary of the key features
Enjoy Cash Back Rewards
Whenever you shop at Walmart.com, you can earn cashback of up to 3% on your purchases. When you fill up at Walmart fuel stations, you will be earned with 2% cashback. And if you decide to drive to a brick-and-mortar Walmart’s store and shop there, you’ll receive 1% cash back. The total amount of cashback you can earn in a year is $75.
Say goodbye to the payday blues! You can have your salary deposited into your bank account 2 days before your regular payday and you can request up to 4 days early deposit for your benefits by subscribing to MoneyCard’s ASAP Direct Deposit benefit.
Please note: To earn your annual interest payment, your Account must be in good standing, which means it must have a positive balance (not a negative balance) and cannot be suspended, blocked, or closed for fraud or any other reason.
Sign up for your Card and shop with confidence as you may qualify for overdraft protection, which can be as high as $200 depending on your approved direct deposit.
Fast and Convenient Banking – Save time and avoid the hassles of commuting by using your MoneyCard to make your usual banking easier.