Way2go Card California Login? The latest payment method for obtaining your CA child support benefits is the Way2Go Card California. Continue reading below with powerpacplus.org to learn more if you need assistance using your Way2Go Card California by Debit MasterCard to access your California child support card online payments.
About Way2go Card – support debit card
Receiving child support payments electronically is safe and simple with the California Way2Go Card by Debit MasterCard.
In order to decrease fraud and give beneficiaries quick access to their child support funds, CA Child Support Services (CSS) has created an electronic payment system. Comerica Bank will replace Wells Fargo Bank as the vendor for the California State Disbursement Unit (SDU) as of July 20, 2020.
Features & Benefits
- Everywhere MasterCard is accepted, Way2Go Card California by Debit MasterCard can be used.
- Access to your CA child support payment is safe and secure thanks to PIN protection and FDIC insurance.
- Use your California Way2Go at MasterCard retailers to make purchases and receive cash back.
- Get Cash at any MasterCard bank teller or ATM location with no monthly maintenance fees.
- Your CA Child Support Card balance and transaction history are accessible online at all times, 24/7.
- You can reach customer assistance at any time by dialing the toll-free Way2Go MasterCard Phone Number.
Note: Not all unemployment debit cards are like Way2go. Cards from various companies are issued by other states. Check to check if the UsBank Reliacard is issued in your state.
In some jurisdictions, the Go Program is also utilized for workers’ compensation, payroll services, tax refunds on electronic transactions, and unemployment benefits.
It is a very useful instrument that provides safe access to federal finances for persons requesting government assistance who do not have a bank ACC.
California Child Support Debit Payments
After the CA Services approve the payable week, your California CS payments are available on your Way2Go California MasterCard acc within 48 hours (CSS).
Please contact your CSS caseworker for assistance if you have any issues with your CA payment, including deposit date, deposit amount, direct deposit and more.
Use the CA Child Support Calculator to see how much in benefits you can anticipate receiving from CA.
Way2go Card California Login – Support Card Balance
Please connect to your California Way2Go debit online account to view your Way2Go California Card balance and transaction history. way2go card login Page at www.goprogram.com on the GoProgram website to sign in.
- Go to www.goprogram.com to access the California Go Program website.
- Type in the information for your Way2Go California user unique ID.
- To access your online account for your CA Child Support Card, click the green “Login” button.
Additionally, you can use the Apple or Android smartphone app to log into your Way2Go California online acc.
Please call Way2Go Card Customer Service at 1-844-318-0740 for more assistance signing into your Way2Go California online acc on the Go Program website.
You may also access on Way2go card mobile app
About child support customer service, Call their toll-free customer service line at 844-318-0740 if you have any queries about the Way2Go California Debit MasterCard for Child Support benefit.
Additionally, you can contact Way2Go Card customer service phone number at 888-929-2460. Additionally, you can go to www.goprogram.com to use the CA Child Support Debit Cards webpage.
Please call 866-569-4494 or the child support services number on the back of your card if you are calling from outside the United States. Customer service for the Way2Go California is offered around-the-clock, every day of the week, all year long.
To do the following, contact CA Way2Go debit customer service.
- Report a stolen or lost CA Method2 Card
- Check the balance on your CA Child Support Card.
- Modify your PIN.
- Analyzing past transactions
- File a grievance over your Way2Go Card.
- Concerns around card usage
- Concerns with the use of international card