With a valid Way2go card Georgia login, customers could check their unemployment benefits and balance. How to check your Way2Go card balance and access your online account for the Georgia Unemployment Insurance Benefit program.
For more details, follow www.powerpacplus.org!!!
- To log in to your Georgia Way2Go Card account, first of all, make sure that you have your card and an active ATM or Debit Mastercard® with you.
- MoneyPass ATM and Go Program MoneyPass ATMs are two examples of fee-free ATMs you can use without having to sign up for a separate program.
About Georgia Way2go Card
The Georgia Way2Go Card is an electronic debit card from the Georgia Department of Labor. It is used to pay unemployment-benefits and other Unemployment Insurance payments.
The card can be used almost anywhere that MasterCard is accepted, including ATMs, grocery stores, retail outlets, and more. The UI Way2Go card acc will receive funds electronically, so there’s no need to wait for a check in the mail or make a trip to the bank.
Plus, the card is reloadable so it can be used over and over again. If you’re receiving unemployment benefits or other Unemployment Insurance payments from Georgia, the Way2Go Card makes it easy to access your funds quickly and securely.
The Georgia Unemployment Insurance (UI) Way2Go® Debit MasterCard® is a simple alternative to paper checks that are handled by Go Program® and issued by Comerica Bank.
Unemployed people can choose to have their benefits deposited into a bank account or loaded onto a debit card. Those who have not signed up for direct deposit will have the UI Way2Go Debit MasterCard® mailed to them.
Way2go Card Georgia Login
If you have a Georgia UI Way2Go Card, you can access your account information online.
To log in to your Georgia UI way2go debit mastercard® account, first of all, make sure that you have your Georgia Way2Go and an active ATM or Debit Mastercard with you.
- Visit the official website: https://www.goprogram.com/
- Enter your Way2go card User ID and password
- Click on “Log in”
You will then be able to access your account and view information such as available balance, transaction history, and more.
If you encounter any issues while logging in or if you need help with anything else related to your GA Way2Go® Card, please contact Debit Mastercard® Customer Service at 1-866-265-8419 for assistance.
Register a new Georgia Way2go account
If you want to receive your unemployment-benefits from the state of Georgia electronically, you’ll need to register for an account. Please go to the setup instructions for your Georgia Way2Go Card ACC if you need assistance.
- Just type in your full Georgia Way2Go Card Number and CVV below.
- When finished, please select “Continue.”
- Fill out this form completely: Full legal name, complete street address, SSN, DOB, and email address
- Make a login name and password.
- Create a set of secret questions for your account. If you forget or misplace your account credentials, you can use these to access your account again.
When it’s done, you’ll be taken to a confirmation page. Congratulations! Congratulations, you have completed the required steps to apply for a Georgia Unemployment Card acc online. Your current Georgia unemployment card balance, past payments, and payment history are all accessible to you in an electronic format.
Way2Go Debit Card Georgia Features
- You can use your Georgia unemployment to load money onto a reloadable Way2go card that can be used at any store.
- With the GoProgram Way2Go card, participants can access their funds without opening a bank account, incurring fees from check cashing services, or using money transfer services.
- There is no minimum balance required, and “active” account holders will never be charged more than $1 per month.
- Put your paycheck directly into your checking account on the first of every month with Direct Deposit.
- 24/7/365 free and unlimited customer service for any and all inquiries
- No More Paper Check Delays
- Paper check cashing is free of charge.
- In addition, users have to access your Georgia unemployment at any Comerica Bank ATM in the network.
About Georgia Unemployment Benefits
Compensation for those who are out of work, money for those who are looking for work but haven’t been able to find it yet, and other similar payments and benefits.
- The method that ensures your privacy when claiming jobless benefits
- It can be used similarly to a Mastercard, allowing for convenient in-store and automated teller machine transactions.
- Have your paychecks automatically deposited into your bank account each pay period without ever having to worry about a paper-check getting misplaced or stolen again by signing up for direct-deposit with your card.
- A user ID printed on the back of your card is required to set up direct deposit.
- Transfer Money ATMs and Go Program® MoneyPass ATMs are two examples of fee-free ATMs you can use without having to sign up for a separate program.
- This card makes it easy to access your unemployment at any time.
How to replace lost or stolen Way2Go Card from Georgia
If your GoProgram card has been forgotten, contact customer care at 1.888.929.2460 immediately to have a replacement issued. Help for customers is available around the clock, every day of the week.
After 7-10 business days, the Go Program will replace it.
You can pay an extra $14.50 to have your replacement delivered in 2 days if you need it quickly.
Georgia UI Way2go Customer Service
- Contact: Mastercard® customer service at 1.888.929.2460
- Opening hours: 24 hours a day
Representatives from customer service are here to assist you:
- Maintain a steady state
- Decide on or modify your Individually Numbered Identification (IIN) (PIN), social security number
- Look at your past purchases.
- Inquire about specific instances of card usage.
- Report a lost or stolen card File a dispute on a purchase
- Convert your phone into a deposit alerting machine and/or set up low balance alerts.