- WellMed is a network of physicians, specialists and other medical professionals who specialize in providing care to more than 550,000 older adults with more than 16,000 doctor’s offices in Texas and Florida.
- What is the WellMed Provider Portal?
- In the last step click on “Sign in” button to log in and manage your account
- You must register and have an account with them.
George M. Rapier III, MD, founded WellMed in 1990 as a single clinic in the Medical Center area of San Antonio, Texas. Now, WellMed is a network of physicians, specialists and other medical professionals who specialize in providing care to more than 550,000 older adults with more than 16,000 doctor’s offices in Texas and Florida.
WellMed is a leader in keeping the elderly healthy. They provide additional support to people with multiple chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease and empower patients to live healthier lives through the support of an entire medical team working together to provide the best possible care. Specialists include cardiology, podiatry, dermatology, rheumatology, neurology, palliative care, wound care, hospital medicine, and more.
What is the WellMed Provider Portal?
The WellMed provider portal provides you with the information, tools and resources you need to support the day-to-day needs of your patients and office.
Who are the providers?
Providers are doctors, physicians or other healthcare professionals who have access to information to assist patients or track a reimbursement.
WellMed provider portal login instructions
Follow the procedures below to access the appropriate portal option.
- Go to the website by clicking this URL: eprg.wellmed.net then click on “Login” button. It will navigate to a new page
- Enter your One Healthcare ID or email address and password.
- In the last step click on “Sign in” button to access and manage your account
WellMed Provider Portal Registration
To access the WellMed provider portal, you must register and have an account with them.
- Click on “Create one healthcare ID” located the addition options
- Fill in the blanks such as firstname, last name, year of birth, email address, one healthcare ID
Forgot ePRG WellMed password / username
- Click on “Forgot password” on the login area
- Enter your email address or one healthcare ID and then tap on “Next” button and follow the instructions
Forgot One Healthcare ID
- Click on “Forgot One healthcare ID” button to take your username back
- Enter email address and tap on “Next” and follow the guides
Benefits of the WellMed Provider Portal
The WellMed provider portal helps you spend less time on administration so you can focus more on patient care. You get a one-stop portal to quickly perform the most important functions that you perform every day. The provider portal allows you to:
- Check member eligibility/benefits
- Submit and check the status of your claims
- Submit and check the status of your service or request authorizations
- View your HEDIS scores
- Access Provider schedules
- Download provider-specific documents
You can also keep up to date with the latest applications, resources and news from us.
Log into WellMed patient portal app
- In the first step, you need to download myhealthlightnow app. You can download this app from Apple App Store or Google Play
- Open the app then enter your username and password
- Click “sign in” button
Contact customer service
WellMed provider Phone number
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST
Online Form: By completing and submitting the form at the contact page, you consent to WellMed contacting you to provide the requested information.
To sum up, if you want to explore other health providers, you should have a look on these posts like OptumHealth or search your words on our website.