WGU Student Portal Login Online Account, Application And Mobile App
WGU Student Portal login offers online courses where students can obtain an affordable and recognized college degree. In this article, we will guide how to access, reset password and download the mobile app.
Read on for more details!
Overview WGU Student Portal
Western Governors Institution (WGU Student Portal) is a non-profit private online university located in Millcreek, Utah. The institution uses a competency-based learning paradigm online as opposed to the conventional cohort-based classroom model used by most universities. The university was founded in 1997 by 19 American governors after the 1995 conference of the Western Governors Association, which developed the idea of expanding educational opportunities over the Internet.
See more: Discover student loans login, Student finance login
WGU Student Portal Login Instructions
With your WGU login account, you can access all your courses and receive push notifications for updates on your exams and more. Follow our instructions below to log in quickly
- Access the WGU Student Portal website at this link: wgu.edu
- Once step 1 is completed, the WGU Student Portal login window will appear on the page and enter the username and password in the required field
- Finally, to log in to your WGU Student Portal online account, tap on the blue “Sign On” button.
Watch for more detail!
Log In To My Western Governors Student Portal On The Mobile App
Western Governors University’s official mobile application for enrolled students is called WGU Mobile App. While you study on the go, you can log in to your courses, receive push notifications for tests, easily connect with teachers, and more.
Are you going to install the WGU app? Follow the steps below to ensure a successful connection to the WGU mobile app:
- To download the WGU app, iOS and Android users only need to click once
- On Android, you can click this link to get the WGU mobile app: WGU mobile app on Google Play
- On iOS, you can click this link to get the WGU mobile app: WGU mobile app in the App Store
- Launch the WGU Student Portal mobile app. Then you can log in to your WGU Student Portal online account by entering your username and password.
- When you are ready, click on the login button of the Student Portal WGU.
Register A WGU Student Account
- Go to the official website from the link above and then click on the “Create an Account” button
- After that, type your information, including:
- First name
- Last name
- Application Pin
- Tap the “Next” button at the end of the page
WGU application login instructions
The first step is to complete and submit the online application form. WGU has no application deadlines, so you can apply at any time. Please note: you must meet the admission requirements of the WGU program of your choice. Click on the links below to see program specific entry requirements:
- Entry Requirements Teachers College
- College of Business entry requirements
- College of Information Technology Admission Requirements
- College of Health Professions Entry Requirements
Completing your application requires a $65 non-refundable application fee. You can pay online on the application form by entering your credit card information (the site is secure) or by sending a check or money order to WGU. Checks and money orders must be made at Western Governors University. (All returned checks will be charged a $25 service fee for insufficient balance. A service fee is due within 14 days of notice of non-payment.)
Note: WGU does not “benefit” from application fees, as they help offset only a small portion of the application and admission fees.
Retrieve Password From My Student Portal At WGU
You study at Western Governors University but can’t remember your WGU online login account. Do not worry; all you need to do is follow the instructions below to learn how to recover your password.
- Go to the WGU website. The next action is to select the blue “Student” option next to the reset password prompt.
- After completing step 1, you will be redirected to the WGU recovery password account for the student page. Then enter your username and the other information needed to create your WGU account.
- When you’re done, click the orange “Next” button. To obtain a WGU password for a WGU Student Account, please follow their instructions.
Reset Password WGU Employee Login Account
You work at Western Governors University, but have forgotten your password? Follow the instructions below to recover your WGU employee password account:
- Go to the WGU webpage. Then click on the “Employee” link on your screen
- Then enter your username and the other information needed to create your WGU account.
- When you’re done, tap the orange “Next” button. To get a WGU password for a student account, follow their directions.
Customer Service of MyWGU Student Portal
If you are having trouble using WGU to access your online mywgu account, please contact our support team at the following number:
You can reach a career counselor by calling 877-214-7008. Call them and leave a message. WGU’s support team makes every effort to respond to calls the same day, but is occasionally unable to do so due to demand. If you don’t get a call, they’ll put you on our list the next business day if they don’t get a call. Next Business Day is used for callback after 2:00 PM MT Call (877) 435-7948
WGU Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 10 a.m., MT.
Sat. and Sun., 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., MT.
4001 S 700 East, #700
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Passwords, WGU account numbers, and Social Security numbers are examples of sensitive data that you shouldn’t share unless you want to take a risk. WGU’s support team recommends that you only use the encrypted chat option if you really want to share sensitive information. They will all give the same answer.
With the information on this page, you can log in to your WGU Student Portal account. To manage your account, contact customer service, make online payments and create a WGU Student Portal login account. Answers to various questions can be found in the FAQ section of the WGU Student Portal website.
Use the comment box below if you have any questions. Thanks for reading this. The PowerPACPlus page has information.
Frequently Asked Questions about WGU