Zions Bank Login Online Banking To Your Digital Account
Zions bank log in on the internet banking helps you to access your account conveniently. You even can sign in mobile banking via the app and contact customer service when you have any problems. Keep reading this article, you can know how to sign-in anywhere and manage.
About Zions Bank Real Academy
It is a Division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Member FDIC.
Zions Bank is a regional bank founded in Salt Lake City in 1873 under the leadership of Brigham Young, meaning the bank has been around longer than Utah has been a state.
As Utah’s first chartered savings bank and trust company, Zions has served the Utah community for more than a century, expanding to 10 states in the Southwest and West with an executive financial team.
Other financial programs: foreign currency services, foreign currency rates, foreign currency converter, foreign exchange solutions
Zions Credit Cards
There are 3 types of credit cards you should consider
- Clarity credit card
- AGILITY CASH® CREDIT CARD
- VIVID REWARDS® CREDIT CARD
Login To Your Zions Bank Account Online Banking From A Computer
To log into your account, the process of logging from your computer is:
- Visit the Zions Bank home page at zionsbank.com
- In the top right corner you will see a Sign In button, click it
- On the next page, you enter your information in the appropriate fields.
- Click Sign In button and finish
If you cannot sign into, please check username, password caps lock, you have to enter the right characters.
- If you do not have an online account, you will find a link to register under the log-in button. To complete the application process, you will need your Bank ATM or Visa debit card number and PIN, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and the date and amount of your last deposit slip.
- If you have multiple accounts with Zions, keep in mind that the bank has tabs to separate the personal, business, and corporate customer logins. If you’re having trouble logging in, make sure you’ve selected the correct tab.
- There is also a separate log-in for customers who have a mortgage. Just click on the mortgage log-in button below the registration link and enter your details.
People also read on: ally bank login, Net banking
Retrieve A Forgotten Username Or Password
In the event that you have forgotten your Bank ID or password, you can retrieve it by following a few steps:
- Make sure you are already signed up for an online account.
- Below the ID and password fields on the Zions Bank port is a link that you must click that reads “Need help?“
- From there you will be redirected to a tab where you can change your password or your user ID. Changing your password is much easier with your user ID, so if you forgot both, get your ID first.
- If you need your user ID, choose “Forgot User ID?” knob. You must enter your card number, PIN and the last four digits of your Social Security number to verify your identity.
If you have lost your password, follow the “Forgot your password?” button instead. You must enter your ID and email address to verify your identity.
Log In To Your Zions App From A Mobile Phone Or Tablet
Zions Bank offers free mobile banking app accessible on most smartphones and tablets:
- To get started, you need to download the app. You can go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your smartphone or tablet and search for the Zions Bank app.
- After downloading, open the app,
- Enter your username and password and click Sign In button
- The app requires iOS 13.0 or newer or Android OS 6.0 or newer, so make sure your operating system is equipped to run the app.
- Once you have downloaded the app, launch it and enter your ID and password.
Enroll An Account Before Logging Online
Zions Bank offers different types of accounts depending on your needs, including checking, money market and savings. You can enroll and get started using your account right away. To enroll, simply do this guide:
- Visit the Zions Bank website and click on the “Enroll Now” button.
- On the enrollment page, you will be asked to provide some basic information about yourself as a customer.
- Once you have completed the enrollment process, you will be able to access and start using all of the feature.
Zions Bank Checking
Like all major banks, Zions Bank offers multiple levels of checking:
- Simple checking account: offers direct deposit, overdraft protection, a debit card, online bill payment, mobile banking, and automated transfer services.
- Gold checking account
How To View Your Financial Statement Information
If you prefer paper statements, you can have them mailed monthly. However, if you opt out of paper statements and sign up for Zions bank online banking, you will be waived the $3 monthly paper statement fee.
The process to access
- Log in to your Online Banking
- Choose eDocuments from the Account tab.
- From the eDocuments menu, select My eDocument Preferences.
- Check the box next to the service(s) to which you want to subscribe: eStatements/eNotices and/or Tax Documents
- Choose the accounts for which you want to receive eStatements/eNotices.
Contact Zions Bank If You Have Problems With Your Account
They offer several customer service lines that you can contact if you need assistance:
- For general customer service questions, call 888-307-3411 between 7am and 8pm MST, Monday through Saturday. Live assistance is only available for those hours, but the automated assistance is provided 24/7.
- For online banking and bill payment support, password recovery, and support for Quicken and Quickbooks, call 800-840-4999 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday.
- For help opening an account, call 866-761-8349 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday.
- Call for credit card support and debit cards at any time 888-758-5349 or 888-307-3411.
- For customer service on an existing loan, call 801-974-3900 on weekdays between 8am and 6pm MST.
- For help with applying for a personal loan, you can call MST at 800-789-5626 on weekdays between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
If you prefer to communicate by post, you can send general correspondence to:
Zion’s Bank building Headquarters
- P.O. Box 30709
- Salt Lake City, UT 84130
Zions Bank downtown Boise Idaho
- 800 W Main St
- Boise, ID 83702
- (208) 344-5523
Hopefully this article is useful to you! Need more information? Don’t hesitate to contact us or leave your comments below. It’s our pleasant to help all you, guys. Keep read more on http://powerpacplus.org/