Zong Router Login, Zong MBB Device Portal allows you to change WiFi passwords, Network Name (SSID), IP address, default Mobile Broadband settings internet
Log in to your Router and easily change the IP, passwords and usernames of your 4G device’s wifi network. Follow our step-by-step guide now to get started!
Zong Router Login Guide
The user must provide their login and identification in order to access any of the primary or submenus. For all Zong MBB devices, the default username and password is “admin.”
- Open http://192.168.8.1 in the address bar of whichever browser you are using.
- Click Login after entering username and password both are admin.
- Your Zong device portal account will be activated.
How to Login 192.168.8.1 Before Zong Device Login?
To login to 192.168.8.1 follow the steps below:
- To access the router settings login page, launch your web browser, type the URL http://192.168.8.1 in the address box, and click “Enter.”
- On the router credentials page, enter your username and password (the defaults are typically admin/admin).
- When connected to public networks outside of your house, you can change settings like wifi passwords or enable network security tools like firewalls to shield yourself from numerous cyberthreats!
- If necessary, you can also modify settings relating to IP addresses and port numbers!
- Don’t forget to save your changes before leaving the router’s default settings page when you’ve finished making them!
Configure the Zong 4G Router through 192.168.8.1
Once you’ve logged in to the router’s web interface at 192.168.8.1, it’s time to make changes to the settings so you may select your preferred option.
Even though the enormous strings of numbers and acronyms may seem intimidating, you may rest easy knowing that all settings might be returned to their default values with the push of a button. It does, however, assist to know where to start, therefore the first thing you must change are those login details given above:
- Click General Settings from the menu.
- Choose the option with the router identification or a similar name.
- Make a note of your selected passwords.
- The changes should be saved.
On a similar menu, you must also receive the username for the router, which you can change to the name of your choice.
Change Zong Routers WiFi Password and SSID
Since there are many programs available nowadays that can quickly crack wifi passwords, you should update the passwords at least every two weeks or every month. We’ll see what we can do to change it.
Because mobile internet is so pricey these days, it is crucial to keep your WiFi secure with a strong password. All of the data may be consumed by other users if your password leaks.
- Log in to the MBB Device Portal by connecting to the 4G WiFi network.
- From the main menu, select Settings. Then, select WLAN → WLAN Basic Settings.
- SSID field: Enter WiFi network name.
- Select WPA2-PSK as the security mode.
- In the WPA pre-shared key area, type the WiFi password.
- In order to save the changes, click Apply.
How To Change Zong 4G Bolt Device Password
To change your Zong Bolt password, log into your account and click on the “Settings” tab. Then, select “Change Password” and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
- Open your browser and type in the URL: http://192.168.8.1
- Enter the username and password for your Bolt accessory. The default credentials are Usernames: admin and Passwords: admin.
- Button on the ‘Settings’ tab and then press ‘Wireless Settings’.
- Under the ‘Security Options’ section, enter the new password of your choice in the ‘Pre-Shared Key’ field.
- Click ‘Save’ to apply the changes.
Learn About MBB Device Portal
MBB Devices Portal is an online platform that provides users with access to the most up-to-date information on their mobile broadband devices. It allows users to manage their devices settings, check usage, and access technical support.
Customers can access the Mobile Broadband devices portal by plugging in the MBB devices via cable or connecting the MBB accessory via WiFi to a laptop, mobile devices, or computer. If there is a delay, enter 192.168.8.1 into the address or URL bar to access the portal.
It also provides a comprehensive overview of features available on their accessory, as well as an easy-to-use dashboard for managing their account. The following details are available on the home site:
- The basic menu bar on the home page lists the nine submenus that are available in the online web user interface.
- The signals bar on the MBB allows users to view the signal strength. It provides details regarding the current network connectivity status and displays as CONNECTED. No signals will appear when the MBB device is not connected to the Zong Network, and the network connection status will read NOT CONNECTED.
- The user can check their balance, consumption (data free resources details of the current MBB bundle), update their master number, and view the specifics of their MBB number from the Services icons. The user can quickly and easily activate any desired MBB bundle from the bundle’s icons.
- Users of the Recharge USSD Applet can enter a valid USSD string, such as *6363# or *101#, to obtain information and use it in accordance with USSD string standard mechanics.
- The user can check or adjust his or her Wifi login and password by clicking the here button at the middle bottom of the page.
- WLAN status informs users of the number of WiFi users currently connected to the MBB device as well as the WLAN state ON/OFF.
Check Zong Routers Number without Balance
We can find our SIM number by calling the Customer support, however this only works if you have credit left on your phone. But we struggle to check numbers if we don’t have credit on our phone.
Before going into several approaches, allow us to describe the simplest and free method of obtaining the number. The steps are as follows:
- Dialer should be open.
- Put in *8# from it.
- Your number will show up on your phone’s cover after a little delay.
Method 1- Zong Number Code
The majority of users have already switched to the 4G SIM. As a result, the business gives each of those consumers a different code. Whether you are a prepaid or postpaid user, follow the instructions below.
- Open the mobile dialer by going there.
- Your code number will now be displayed on your phone’s screen when you dial *100# from there.
Method 2 – MNP, or My Number Check Code
The MNP is a great tool for verifying the SIM number. If using the SIM code didn’t work for you, you might try this approach. You need to send an SMS to the business in order to use this method, thus you need to have some funds available in your account. The steps that you must take are listed below.
- Use your phone to see and write text messages.
- Send a message with the subject “MNP” to 667.
- Wait a moment, and the service provider will send you a text message with information on your number. Additionally, you will be aware of the SIM owner’s name’s activation date.
Please take note that utilizing this method will incur a regular SMS fee, so charge your account first.
Method 3 – Using the My Zong App
One of the best apps, in my opinion, is an app. All of the offerings and packages are available. Additionally, there are numerous services available. The app screen displays the necessary service codes, so you don’t need to set them. Open the app, and your number will be shown on the home screen for you to check. A person’s name, expiration date, total balance, and details on active bundles are also required.
PowerPacPlus hopes that the above information will help you better understand how to login for Zong router, you can get some more information about other router login methods on our website, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.